Mobile App for iOS
In terms of market share, iOS is the leading mobile operating system in Canada. Approximately 57% of users use iOS smartphones. So, it’s only normal that the casino app for National is available on iOS.
How to Download and Install?
If you’re an iOS tablet or iPhone user, you might already know that you can’t install any apps from 3rd party sources on your iPhone or iPad. Only the authorized apps available on the App Store have permission for all Apple devices.
Follow the steps below to download the National Casino application for iOS devices.
- Visit the App Store from your smartphone.
- Search “National Casino” in the search engine field.
- Re-confirm that you’re downloading the right app. Just look at the owner’s name. It should be a National Casino.
- Press “Download.”
- Let the app download and install on your iOS device.
Mobile App for Android
Android is the choice of operating system for over 40% of smartphone users in Canada. This open-source OS powered by Google has revolutionized the mobile experience for users as well as developers.
Unfortunately, Google doesn’t allow gambling apps to be marketed on Play Store in the Canadian region. In fact, it’s true for the majority of the world as well. One of the only exceptions is the US.
How to Download and Install?
Now that you know it’s not possible to download the casino app for National from the Play Store, you might be wondering how to do it. Well, that’s what we’re here for. Follow the steps below to get the downloadable app on your Android phone.
- Go to the device’s settings and open the permissions management section. Check “allow apps from unknown sources” and exit. Now, your Android is ready to install apps from 3rd party sources.
- Visit the National Casino website from your Android. Navigate to the section where the Android button is located.
- Press the button to download the National Casino APK on your device.
- Once the download ends, open it and install it.
Mobile Website Version
If you’re one of those people who don’t like to take up space and the performance of their smartphones, National Casino in Canada has got you covered. You can still enjoy the infamous on-the-go gambling using the mobile version of the casino.
To access the mobile version of the website, all you have to do is type the URL on your browser’s address bar. Just make sure that the browsers are updated to avoid any technical issues in the long run.
Thankfully, the National Casino website is developed with HTML5, the latest addition to the hypertext markup family. The benefit of HTML5 is that all web pages load automatically across a variety of screen sizes.
As a result, your experience of National Casino on Android or iOS will be seamless. Sure, the placement of the buttons will be different when compared to the desktop version. But it’s expected.
Casino Games on Mobile
Once you login to the mobile version of the casino website, you’re ready to play all the games. If you already have an account, just log in using the same credentials. On the homepage of the mobile site, you can directly search for the game you’re looking for.
Or, you can scroll down a bit until you get to the game grid. The most popular titles from all the categories are present on this page. If you want to play slots after sign up, press the “Show All Games” button below the grid. Similarly, if you prefer live dealer games, you can press the “Show All Live Games” button.
In our experience, the gaming smoothness is just as good on the mobile website as on the desktop. The only catch is that all of the games from the game library are not optimized for mobile devices yet. So, it’s possible that you’re not getting access to 100% of the games available on the site.
On the bright side, you can claim all the bonuses, use all the payment methods, and even play the games in the demo from both iOS and Android browser.
As long as your device has 4 GB RAM, you’re good to go. Compared to the modern smartphones that are in circulation, 4GB RAM is not much the operator is asking for. For your convenience, let us list all the compatible devices for you in Canada.
- Apple – iPhone, iPad, Air, Mini
- Xiaomi – Poco M4 pro, Black Shark 4 Pro, Mi 11 Lite 5G NE, Mi 11T, Mi 11T Pro, Xiaomi 12x, Xiaomi 12 Pro, Xiaomi 12
- OnePlus – 8 Pro, 8, OnePlus 10T 5G New, OnePlus Nord 2T 5G, OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G
Benefits from the App
If you’re wondering why you should use the app instead of the desktop or mobile site, let’s cover the benefits briefly.
- Seamless: When you have an app on your phone, you no longer have to enter your credentials every time.
- Portable: Using the app while on the move is much easier than using a mobile browser.
- All Games: If you can play all the games lying down or sitting on the toilet, why stick to the desk?
Safety and Fair Gaming
The same safety and fair gambling practices from the National Casino desktop site are carried over to the mobile apps. The same license is still valid. You also get the industry-leading 128-bit SSL encryption to safeguard your data on the website.